Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Power of Commitment

The Power of Commitment

Are You Committed To Succeed?

How many of you are committed to succeed?

When you’re committed to do something, it becomes a must. It’s not a should, it’s not a could, it’s not a like to, it’s a must. Because when something is a must for you, you opt it from a very different frame of mind. When something is a must, guess what, you will do whatever it takes to get it done, provided it 
is ethical, it’s legal, and it’s moral.  

Unfortunately, many people don’t work from this frame of mind. Most people only wished to succeed. So they only do things as long as it’s within their comfort zone. As long as they feel comfortable, as long as it is not too painful, and every time you pushed them beyond the comfort zone, guess what they will do, they will keep within their comfort zone, giving a lot of excuses, and they say, “You know I can’t do it because I don’t have the time, I don’t have the energy, I don’t have the money, I don’t have the resources, I am not young enough” for example.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...