Friday, August 3, 2012

FOCUS

Step 1. 

To Focus, you really need to start to BELIEVE that you can achieve it. If you still have doubts in your own ability, start to do the incantation you learn in the program. When you focus, you put your positive energy into it. 

Stay tune on the Step 2, it is very powerful. I guarantee that you will get the result that you want! If you still don't LIKE it, you are going to miss the fun part.

Step 2 ( The Power of Focus )

When I was young, I dont know how to really be FOCUS. Is it spending time doing the things is called FOCUS? How come I don't seem to get my things done? I am not FOCUS enough? But I have already spent so much time.... then if what I am doing is not FOCUS, then what is it?

A few years ago, I start to uncover the most important part of being FOCUS. 


To really FOCUS, you need to ASK the RIGHT QUESTION to your brain! When you ask the right question, your brain will sort out the mechanism to provide you with the answer.

However, most of us, we always ask the wrong question because most of us are so NEGATIVE. Example, when we want to achieve certain results, we always start by asking "How come I can't make this work? " or "How come I can't make enough money?". When you ask question like this, guess what? Your brain will provide you the answer of why you cant.

Now, if we switch the question to be "How can I make 100k?", Your brain will work out the solutions, even though not immediately, but trust me it will provide you an answer in the most unexpected moment. 

I have experienced this. I have a lot of obstacles in my journey, by being focus in my objective, I always ask "How can I achieve it?"..... I am always provided with an answer.

Now, if you want to achieve your freedom to property, you should not say "I can't.", but "How can I?" "What does it take?".

Hope it helps you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...